About Fin-Hunters Guide Service & Cody Roswick
Hello and welcome to Fin-Hunters Guide service!
We offer some of the best fishing the Midwest and Devils Lake has to offer. The majority of my fishing is on Devils Lake and Stump Lake, North Dakota, but we offer some great fishing in Central ND, NE South Dakota, Western MN, and Missouri River/Lake Sakakawea. We target walleyes, northern pike, perch, bass, and even panfish! Big northern pike, plump walleyes, scrappy white bass, and jumbo winter perch are our specialty! Let me introduce myself, Cody Roswick, owner/operator of Fin-Hunters Guide Service. I reside near Valley City, ND with over 20 years experience in the outdoor industry.
Over the years I’ve committed myself to providing quality fishing and hunting on the water, field, and exceptional winter ice fishing. Guiding is my passion and keeps me consistently tracking fish behavior and fishing patterns. I specialize in education while on the water, and I know you’ll enjoy the experience! I have a strong belief that everybody deserves my best effort and I understand that customers in my boat or my fish houses have worked hard for this experience. Therefore, I make sure your time and money are well spent. I pride myself in the use of high quality equipment from great industry partners which adds to your comfort and safety while enjoying the outdoors. We are family friendly, and I comfortably guide 4 people on the water and welcome larger groups. I’m fully insured, licensed, and take your fishing to the next level instructing you on techniques with details like jigging cadence and interpreting your electronics making a big difference!
Devils Lake and Stump Lake are several of North Dakota’s largest natural lakes. Currently over 200,000 acres and more than 90% undeveloped. Fishing is outstanding year-round for a number of species which includes walleye, perch, northern pike and white bass. The lake is very fertile and has the “groceries” to grow big fish in short order making it a premier fishery in the United States. As your premiere Devils Lake fishing guide, we’ll stay on the bite.
We use 20′ Lund boats with the best electronics. Your trip on the water will be safe and comfortable. All of our boats are equipped with life jackets and are inspected each year by the North Dakota Game and Fish Department.
Here are a few more reasons to come on a guided fishing trip with Fin-Hunters Guide Service.
- Some of the best fishing the Midwest has to offer! Walleyes, northern pike, perch, and white bass all flourish here in the Devils Lake basin. Come enjoy this great resource!
- Quality equipment and service that is comfortable and safe – 20′ Lund Boat, 200hp Mercury, New Electronics, Clam Fish Houses, and more.
- Over twenty years experience in the fishing industry that will help you learn new tactics and hone your fishing skills
- Fin-Hunters is comfortable guiding four customers per trip, even 5 on occasion.
- Competitive pricing, outstanding service, transportation to and from the water, fish cleaning and packaging, rods, tackle, bait, and life jackets provided.
- Licensed and insured
- Region wide service – offering trips to great water all over North Dakota, NE South Dakota, and Western MN (see map)
- Accommodate large groups with advanced notice and planning
- Affordable lodging recommendations wherever we fish
- Family friendly and gift certificates available!